Thursday 22 October 2009

An anti-climax

I haven't updated my blog in months, and I wouldn't hold my breath for the next post either. I just figured today is worth a few sentences.

It has been just over a year since I came here to Aberdeen, without really knowing what I was getting myself into. It's been a year with laugther and tears; there's been times I've breezed through it and times where I've been close to breaking down and quitting. I've pulled through though, and yesterday at 3pm it was finally clear:

I'm a MASTER.

"MSc Forensic Science" is from this day on my new title.

It's a great feeling (well, to be honest, I've felt better. Last nights celebrations took off. Ha Ha), but at the same time it's such an anti-climax. Here we are, after working so hard for the last year, and all we get is our names printed on a list. Is that all? Well, as Greg just said to me "just wait until you get your first paycheck. THEN you'll know you passed your master's".

Which brings me on to the next matter:S As of today, I'm not really a student anymore..... I'm JUST UNEMPLOYED........................ *cryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy*

oh well... doesn't matter.

I'm still A MASTER ;D

3 comments:

Nils-Ove Støbakk said...

Grattis! CSI neste? Eller vil du helst til Kripos? :)

Karoline Linnea Valkvæ said...

Takk :D
vel, fær sjå noda om Kripos vil ha mej eller ikkje. Så fær CSI ver en back-up plan.... hehe

Isabell said...

No må du oppdatere snart kjære! <3