Sunday 5 April 2009

A Photo Collection!

So... this must be the longest post ever, consisting mainly of photos. The thing is, they're in a reversed order! So what you should actually do, is start at the bottom and go up. You've been informed:p



Found my keys!


...and the back.


The final result (front)...


My new look?


Oh, I can see a curl;)


I recently bought a hair-curler... So Betty got to have her way with my hair:S It was SO painful, but worth it!

Haha... well... no comment.

Hm... that photo doesn't want to stand upstraight. But you can turn your head to the left, right? Anyway... Betty, Matt and I had a nice dinner one day. With a salmon dish.. and chocolate-trifle for desert.


Cute wannabe-indians? ;)
I look a bit scared...must be the photographer:p

Can't remember exactly what was going on here, but Alessio is obviously present........


DJ Betty and .. toiletpaper-holder Alessio?


Strike a pose.... (not too pretty, let's blame it on the pancakes..)


Martijn and Remi


Martijn brought his own nutella..


Another photo that should be turned around..
Alessio had a private moment with his pancake;D

Alessio's Nutella with pancake!!


Betty the pancake-master!!


Greg in a ray of light!


Hazel just before our Court-hearing on the 20th. Waiting can be as bad as torture!


Hmm.. no comment. Let's just say this shouldn't be done in real investigations:p


Hazel and I spent a weekend putting together our casefile. There is a system in it all, I promise!


Curly-perly;)


Our garden outside my window, with rhododendron!


Our kitchen garden.. (IN the kitchen)


Shit happens!!!!!!!!!


Denis! (our 2nd musketeer, and member of Les Garçons)


Hm... I suddenly realised that it couldn't have been me who took this photo:/


Haha.. my view from my room one day while studying.


Betty "studying" on my bed...

Not everyone has handsome guys walking around in black suits;D

Oh my... This photo was taken the morning of my exam (which started at 2pm). I think there was a system somewhere.


Rob always keeps his shirts tidy!


Matt cooking.


Betty posing in her new "indian trousers".


Amriiiit<3

Well... I added a small caption on each photo, but if there's anything I left out you'll just have to ask!
Now if you'll excuse me, I have a project-plan to write for tomorrow:S

2 comments:

Isabell said...

Æ savnæ dæ<3 one in love - a1 <3 haha! gode minne;) god natt kjære:)

Karoline said...

Nawwww<3 I miss you tooo!
Ej ska you-tube den, så e ej me på mimringa;D

Bærre en mnd igjen no nesten!

natta:*