Tuesday 14 April 2009

Thieves in the night!

I woke up last night from loud laughther, guys talking, doors opening/closing (our kitchen door desperately needs some oil...) and not to mention a lot of weird sounds. I then realised that daylight was sieving down from behind my curtain, and when I looked at my watch it turned out to be 6.40am!!! Just as I was about to get out of bed to see what Matt (yes, I heard you:p) and at least one of his mates (I have a feeling it might be Denis..) the sounds stopped and our flat was dead silent once more. I quickly fell asleep again, as my alarm was to go off in little more then 1 hour.

This morning when I entered the kitchen to get some breakfast, I stopped in the door and looked around. Something was different. VERY different.


For those of you who might still not have coped on.. there's normally TWO of those sofas...
Due to the night's events, I quickly got a strong feeling that room 18B was a good place to start my little detective work, and I therefore felt it unecessary to carry out any fingerprinting:p Matts door happened to be unlocked, and I just couldn't help myself as to have a peak inside with my camera...



And wasn't I right:p Can't really see WHO's sleeping there, but I'll find out and let you know;)
In the meantime... Operation Missing Sofa COMPLETE!

Have a good day everyone xx

1 comment:

Yvonne Elida said...

Hahaha! Ej me viiiiiil på sofajakt:D